How can we build awareness about sustainability and start those conversations that really matter? And as we hear a lot of discussions around us already, it’s time we reflect on the way we can implement sustainability, step by step, in our day-to-day lives, building communities, learning continuously, and sharing what we know even further. Today we are joined by Elisabeth Wohlfarth, co-founder of Sveeka, sustainability warrior, consultant, and project manager.
Thanks for tuning in. Hit SUBSCRIBE and let’s continue discovering more inspiring stories.
- Beginnings with sustainability.
- Awareness of strategies and solutions.
- Starting conversations and avoid pressuring people.
- Experiences from people resisting change.
- Implementing sustainability on a larger scale.
- Finding adaptable solutions for your lifestyle.
- Building consciousness when it comes to living priorities.
- Continuous learning on sustainability.
- Creating communities of like-minded people and the benefits of the multidisciplinary.
Guest spotlight: Elisabeth Wohlfarth
A sustainability nerd who studied Media and Communication, as well as Leadership for Sustainability, with a lot of additional courses. In 2020, Lissy has founded a sustainable start-up called Sveeka, together with two friends, offering postcards made from grass paper. Momentarily she activates as a freelance sustainability consultant and project manager. With the utmost passion, she could talk forever about the circular economy, tiny houses, CO2 footprints, and so much more.
Connect with Elisabeth:
- Tiny house living:
- Sustainability references:
Those resources are only referenced with the purpose of raising awareness about their activities and learnings. No partnerships are in place. If you’d like to share more resources, feel free to use the comment box down below.
Thanks for tuning in, sharing the show and supporting A cup of Change