The founder of CHEWW.CO, Kevalin Saksiamkul, joins me today as we discuss design careers and sustainability journey.
Thanks for tuning in. Hit SUBSCRIBE and let’s continue discovering even more inspiring stories.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created it – Albert Einstein
- Small steps counts, even those you don’t see.
- Change never comes linear, it comes in loops.
- Educate yourself continuously.
- Never stop questioning why.
- Power lies within you.
- Ask for help when you need it.
Guest spotlight: Kevalin Saksiamkul (Keeva)
A sustainability change-maker with design, communication, and organization background. Keeva started her career path in sustainability as a teaching assistant in Sustainable Product Design and after 7 years of learning, she decided to start her own eco-friendly toothpaste tabs brand called CHEWW.CO in 2019. The brand offers a plastic-free alternative for those who want to reduce environmental impact from their daily routines.
Connect with Keeva:
- Book we mentioned:
- Soil, Soul, Society: A New Trinity for Our Time by Satish Kumar (Link)
- Tools we mentioned:
Thanks for tuning in, sharing the show and supporting A cup of Change!