How can we use our background to create a platform for change? How can we channel our energy and motivation to achieve our goals? In this episode, I’m joined by Ousman Touray, the founder of PHIONEERS, to discuss engineering and entrepreneurship.
Thanks for tuning in. Hit SUBSCRIBE and let’s continue discovering more inspiring stories.
Be the change you want to see in the world – Gandhi
- Bridging educational background with a passion and purpose-driven career.
- Entrepreneurship journey and adaptability.
- Collaboration to achieve higher results.
- The future of education.
- The power to make the career change.
- Work hard, be consistent and don’t give up on your dreams.
Guest spotlight: Ousman Touray
Ousman is the founder and CEO of Phioneers, a social enterprise with the mission of improving the quality of life in the developing world by creating unimaginable realities through sustainable and eco-friendly architecture, engineering and technology. He is a civil engineer and project manager by profession, and he loves reading, networking, comedy, football (soccer), HIIT, music and giving back through mentoring and coaching.
Connect with Ousman:
- Book we mentioned:
- Entrepreneur Revolution: How to Develop Your Entrepreneurial Mindset and Start a Business That Works (Link)
- Resources we mentioned:
Thanks for tuning in, sharing the show and supporting A cup of Change